Our mission is to initiate a dialogue in the society — among science, business, state authorities, non-governmental organizations, mass media — in order to elevate the idea of national competitiveness to the forefront of national consciousness.
The CCU should become a forum:
- To spread and promote advanced international experience in developing national competitiveness strategies;
- To hold international meetings and conferences on Ukraine’s national competitiveness;
- To mobilize a scientific potential in order to develop the concept of national competitiveness as well as methodologies for its monitoring and use in economic policy;
- To concentrate funding for research on world trends in this sphere and various aspects of Ukraine’s competitiveness;
- To implement various initiatives — e.g. Center for Support of Entrepreneurship and Innovations in Regions; Initiative on Competitiveness and National Security; Parliamentary hearings on the impact of new technologies on society and defining national strategic priorities in knowledge-based economy, Dialogue between business and authorities on the quality of governance and competitiveness, etc.